|Posted On||Apr 20, 2017|
Manufacturing/Process EngineerThis manufacturer is leading their industry in technology, customer service and new product development. They are known for their quality and innovation and constantly strive to be even better! Our client is in need of a Manufacturing Engineer.
Duties and responsibilities of the Manufacturing/Process Engineer include:
- Improving plant processes
- Troubleshooting issues
- Developing SOP
- Launching new processes and equipment
- Reducing costs
- Upgrading equipment/capital projects/preventative maintenance
- Ensuring plant safety
- Assists with budgets
Requirements of the Manufacturing/Process Engineer position include:
- BS in Engineering highly preferred, along with 4-15 years of previous manufacturing experience
- Excellent communication skills
Visit www.omnione.com/jobs for more opportunities
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.