|Posted On||May 19, 2017|
Project ManagerOur client company is a nationally ranked construction company who is looking to add a Project Manager to their team. This project manager will be traveling throughout the United States to ensure that projects are meeting all quality and specification requirements. They offer paid time off, medical insurance, and the ability to visit beautiful parts of the country that are off the beaten path.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager include:
- Navigating through project challenges and provide solutions
- Schedule with outside vendors or customers as needed
- Ensure that projects remain within budget and timeline approved
- Complete AIA forms
- Travel to each project site to confirm specifications are completed
- Delegate tasks to needed associates
- B.S. in Structural Engineering, Construction Management, or similar field of study
- 1+years of experience
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Project or similar software
- Willingness in ability to travel up to 75%
- Able to obtain security clearance
Visit www.omnione.com/jobs for more opportunities
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.