|Posted On||Aug 11, 2017|
Duties of the Manufacturing Engineer include:
- Partner with plant operations, quality, and maintenance departments to best utilize facility resources and personnel.
- Track key performance indicators and analytics to determine current manufacturing trends to ensure Lean initiatives and goals are being adhered to.
- Utilize troubleshooting skills and root cause analysis to determine best ways to improve equipment efficiency, material flow, reduce scrap and improve overall product costs and quality.
- Utilize CAD skills to develop updated tooling and equipment
- Assist in the selection and installation of capital equipment
Requirements of the Manufacturing Engineer include:
- A Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar technical field
- At least co-op experience in a manufacturing setting
- The ability to work overtime and weekends as needed
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.