|Posted On||Oct 11, 2017|
Tooling/CNC CoordinatorFor almost 100 years, this company has been a global manufacturing leader. Their products are known for their excellence, quality and value. They are ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 registered and have plants throughout the United States. They are in need of a Tooling/CNC Coordinator.
Duties and responsibilities of the Tooling/CNC Coordinator include:
- Creating and modifying CNC programs
- Recommending, designing and implementing new tooling
- Identifying and resolving design issues
- Improving tooling processes and techniques
- Ensuring product quality by inspecting products and design prints
- Leading continuous improvements
- Determining and implementing corrective actions
- At least 3 years of previous tooling design and machining experience
- Experience with GibbsCAM, Espirit, Solid Edge, MS products
- Experience with cost and job estimating
- Good math skills
- Works well with others
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.