|Posted On||Oct 11, 2017|
Industrial EngineerThis state-of-the-art manufacturing company is doing extremely well. They are looking to add on a talented Industrial Engineer to help assist them in their continuous activities. This company will provide you with a career path that will enable you to use your education and talents. They offer an excellent benefit package that includes retirement and profit sharing.
As an Industrial Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Identifying process improvement projects, presenting them to the CI group, then manage those projects to a successful completion
- Manage capital upgrades
- Aid in lean manufacturing implementation throughout the plant
- Traditional IE duties: time studies, plant layout, ergonomics, etc
- A four-year Industrial Engineering degree
- 2-5 years' experience in a manufacturing environment
- Lean Manufacturing knowledge
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.