|Posted On||Nov 14, 2017|
Profile Extrusion EngineerWith a nearly forty-year history, this vertically integrated, specialty manufacturer has been on the cutting edge of an emerging market. They have a tremendous track record of growth, and over the last fifteen years have doubled in size every three years. They are now one of the region's largest and most stable organizations. Dedication to their employees, a commitment to work/life balance, and the opportunity for rapid career advancement are among the many perks of working for this industry leader.
Duties of the Plastics Engineer include:
- Work with the Extrusion Department Manager to improve process efficiencies, product yields, and quality
- Establish SOPs and training documentation
- Develop process flow diagrams, lead line balancing activities, and machine set up instructions
- Develop programs to track tooling performance and preventative maintenance schedules
- Assist in new equipment selection and installation
- At least an Associate's degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar technical field
- Prior experience working to improve processes and equipment performance within a profile extrusion manufacturing environment
- The ability to assist in new equipment selection, specification, installation, and commissioning
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.