|Posted On||Dec 06, 2017|
Our client is a global manufacturing organization that is a recognized award-winning supplier within their industry. They have experienced tremendous growth in recent years by developing new products and new technologies that are changing the dynamics of both their company and this industry. The benefits they provide their employees are top-notch, including low cost medical, 401k matching, and bonuses that have hit over 10% in 15 of the last 17 years. They also provide a full and complete relocation package to individuals who are willing to move to the area.
Main duties of the Project Engineer include:
- Leading all New Product Development projects, from initial concept and quote thru to manufacturing
- Ensuring these NPI projects meet all budgets and deadlines
- Ensuring new products meet strict compliance and regulations
- Work with Sales and Marketing teams to determine what customer's expectations are regarding product changes, new ideas, and product efficiency
- Work with Mechanical Design Engineers on design changes
Qualifications for the Project Engineer position include:
- Bachelor's degree in Electronics, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Strong experience leading the development of electronic-related products
- Ability to take a product concept all the way thru to manufacturing
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.