|Posted On||Dec 06, 2017|
Electrical TechnicianWhile keeping machines up and running in facilities throughout the United States, the company we have partnered with is looking to expand its technical team. As orders continue to flow in, a need has risen for a qualified Electrical Technician to assist building control panels.
Duties of the Electrical Technician position include:
- Wiring machine tool components
- Control panel build and wiring
- First time machine power up and troubleshooting
- Interpret wiring diagrams and electrical schematics
- Knowledge of electrical layout/wiring
- Experience with full panel builds
- Knowledge of both analog and digital servos
- Soldering experience
- Knowledge of NFPA standards
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.