|Posted On||Dec 06, 2017|
|Salary||$19.00-$21.00 per hour|
A global leading manufacturing firm who services every industry from automotive and aerospace to food/beverage is actively seeking to hire a Field Service Engineer. This position is open due to increase in business and product demand, and could possibly lead to longer term opportunities within the organization.
Duties of the Electro-Mechanical Assembler include:
- Hands-on mechanical assembly of pumps, fittings, pipes, pneumatics, valves, etc. (80% of the job)
- Running tubing into large mechanical systems and presses
- Electrical wiring of high pressure valves and presses (20% of the job)
- Possibility to assist in field installations of the equipment
- Documentation of the assembly processes- putting together work instructions
Qualifications for the Electro-Mechanical Assembler include:
- AS degree ideal, but not required
- Strong mechanical assembly ability
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.