|Posted On||Jan 11, 2018|
Process EngineersOur #1 client is a Toledo-based manufacturing company that is consistently expanding their operations. Growth and demand has created the need to add on a few talented engineers to support new product launches, capital upgrades, and process improvements. This company has multiple locations that will offer you career growth opportunities.
As an Engineer for this company you will get involved with:
- Manufacturing process improvements
- Equipment troubleshooting and capital upgrades
- New model launches
- Analyzing data and trends to make good engineering changes
- A four-year engineering degree in Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Co-op or 1-2 years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to start your career on an off-shift
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.