|Posted On||Jan 12, 2018|
Manufacturing EngineerIf you're a recent Engineering graduate who's looking to make an immediate impact and lead your own projects, this well-established automotive supplier has the opportunity for you. For over twenty years, this tier-one Japanese automotive supplier has used its principles of top notch quality and small-town family values to produce world class products. As a community leader, our client wants to bring aboard a team member who can contribute to their success and the community as a whole. Due to growth, their most pressing need is for an entry-level Manufacturing Engineer
Fast promotional and cross training opportunities, daily access to the company president, and an employee first culture are among the many perks of working for this world-class manufacturer.
Duties of the Manufacturing Engineer include:
- Analyzing plant processes, equipment, and material flow to determine areas for systematic improvement, upgrades, and cost reduction
- Working with machine operators, quality engineers, and management to continuously improve reliability and performance within casting, heat treating, and machining areas
- Analyzing current manufacturing processes and upgrading SOPs and process flow to increase efficiency and part quality and performance
- Partnering with customers and new model engineers to ensure adequate tooling, materials, and labor for product launches and mass production runs
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science, or similar technical degree
- At least co-op experience within a manufacturing facility
- The willingness to be hands-on and involved in a fast paced, high-volume manufacturing facility
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.