|Posted On||Jan 12, 2018|
Controls EngineerHere is your chance to join a company that will allow you the opportunity to consistently experience new and innovative engineering challenges! This engineering team is looking to add to their staff due to increased business. The company has an excellent reputation for retaining employees by providing a dynamic and challenging environment, excellent benefits, 401K matching, bonuses, paid training and tuition.
As a Controls Engineer for this company you will:
- Design, program, and integrate PLC, networks, HMI, and PC controls
- Handle controls and systems integration for equipment and plant development
- Implement various process controls and instrumentation for temperature, level and flow
- Graphical User Interface development
- Research new automation technology
- Lead automation project management
- Four-year engineering degree
- Experience programming automation solutions for unique operations
- Proven experience with PLC, instrumentation and other automation
- Ability and willingness to travel 25-30%
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.