|Posted On||Mar 12, 2018|
Quality ManagerThe Company
Our client has a reputation for manufacturing high quality products and their commitment to continuous improvement. With a satisfied customer base, our client is looking forward to a bright future.
Our client is looking for a Quality Manager with strong leadership skills developing their team and a Bachelor's degree. Experience in the automotive industry utilizing PPAP, APQP, FMEA, and root cause analysis would put a candidate above the rest, along with TS 16949 and ISO procedures.
This is a full-time, direct hire (no contract) position. The annual salary starts at $80,000.
In the Quality Manager position, you will gain experience:
- Leading a talented quality team to the next level
- Improving, implementing and maintaining quality systems throughout the plant
- Improving process controls
- Engaging and being active on the manufacturing floor
- Training and developing your quality team
- Working with customers to resolve any issues
- Interacting with multiple plant departments including sales, product development and production
- Excellent benefits
- Growth opportunities
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.