|Posted On||Mar 12, 2018|
Our client has been a global supplier for over 50 years! They pride themselves on their problem-solving skills and staying ahead of the worldwide competition by fostering innovation.
Our client is looking for an Automation Engineer with a Bachelor's degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Manufacturing, Welding, Industrial, or Engineering Technology, but would be open to a candidate with an Associate Degree and at least two years of similar experience. The ideal candidate would have at least one year of experience with PLC and robotic programming and familiarity with programming six-axis robots. Someone with strong manufacturing process analysis, communication, and leadership skills would thrive in this role.
This is a full-time, direct hire (no contract) position. The annual salary begins at $80,000.
In this Automation Engineer position, you will gain experience:
- PLC and Robotic programming, troubleshooting, upgrades, installation and other automation support activity throughout the manufacturing plant
- Supporting new model development and process capability studies involving robotics (process analysis, new model process set up, and cycle time analysis, etc.)
- Supporting robotic technical development and the development of associate skills related to robotics across the organization
- Performing robotic programming on-site and off-line (3D CAD robotic simulation, off-line path creation, process capability confirmation, on-site introduction and maturation of robotic programs)
- Managing communication with in/outside customers
- Performing path creation for upload/download to robotic work cells
Why you should apply:
- Growth opportunities
- Encouraged diversity
- Award-winning company
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.