|Posted On||Feb 12, 2018|
This company is a world leader in their industry and they specialize in the design and build of highly engineered, state-of-the-art industrial equipment. The company was founded in the early 1900's and have performed over 15,000 machine installations worldwide. Employees who work for this company enjoy tremendous benefits that include matching 401(k) and profit sharing bonuses. They have great leadership and are continually driving the company forward in an innovative and positive direction.
The current opening is for a Mechanical Designer. Main duties include:
- Utilize Solidworks and AutoCAD in the design and development of industrial equipment
- Assist shop personnel in the build of machinery
- Complete in-house engineering run-off, debug
- Resolve any issues during in-house run-off prior to customer installation
- Prepare and distribute project related documentation
Qualifications for the Mechanical Designer position include:
- Associate's degree in engineering preferred or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience preferred
- Experience utilizing Solidworks preferred, AutoCAD is a plus
- Ability to be hands-on when need to assist equipment build on shop floor
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.