|Posted On||Feb 12, 2018|
Manufacturing EngineerFor over 50 years, this company has established an efficient production system that provides talented individuals with a career filled with security, opportunity and challenges. Their expertise is highly valued by all of their customers, and allows for the delivery of high quality products and customer satisfaction worldwide. They offer an excellent benefits package which includes perks like paid OT, 401k match, et. Currently, they are looking to add a Manufacturing Engineer to their team.
Duties of the Manufacturing Engineer include:
- Develop and perform layout of processes for new product launches
- Assisting with the troubleshooting of equipment
- Improving yields, cycle times, and efficiency through process improvement initiatives
- Develop and design fixtures and tooling for processes
- Modifying current production processes through equipment selection, tooling development and changeovers, layout changes, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Previous experience working as a Manufacturing Engineer or related position
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.