|Posted On||Mar 12, 2018|
Design / Project Engineer
This product development and manufacturing company is looking to add on a talented engineer who is searching for a unique opportunity where they can develop a variety of products from concept. This is the type of opportunity where you will be able to consistently have different design challenges. The company is growing and they are very excited about the future. They offer an excellent work environment right here in Columbus.
As a Design / Project Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Designing and modeling new products for a variety of industry
- Designing mechanical mechanisms, plastics, casting, sheet-metal and more
- Designing products to meet manufacturability and tooling requirements.
- Partnering with customers on concept design, material selections, product cost, and deliverability
- Testing products in the lab
- Developing and supporting the launch of products into manufacturing
To be considered for the Design / Project Engineer position you must have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engieering
- Solid modeling experience ideally with SolidWorks
- Proven product development experience with a variety of materials
- Ability to successfully perform on a small team and be self-directed
- Excellent communication skills and upbeat personality
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.