|Posted On||Apr 24, 2018|
Electrical EngineerThis company manufactures a wide array of products for multiple customers and industries. They ensure their products are of the highest quality and constantly strive to be even better. They offer outstanding benefits that begin on day one of employment including 401K with match, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, wellness program, etc. Our client is in need of an Electrical Engineer to join their team and they will offer relocation assistance.
Duties and responsibilities of the Electrical Engineer include:
- Supporting manufacturing through automation
- Electrical software design
- Maintaining servos, motor drives, relays, robotics. PLC, etc
- Working with and maintaining touchscreens, communication networks, digital and analog i/o
- Managing projects including budgets, schedules, timelines
- Ensuring safety
- Training and assisting maintenance and production
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or similar, along with 3-5 years' experience; equivalent experience and education may be accepted
- Experience with PLC, Robotics and Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience/knowledge of electrical control and power system design
- Excellent communication skills
- Non-tobacco user
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.