|Posted On||Jun 13, 2018|
This manufacturing company has a history of success that dates back to the 1960's. Due to growth and retirements, they are currently searching for several talented multi-craft Maintenance Technicians. They are committed to their employees and the workplace is very family-friendly and offers a great work/life balance. The company is privately owned and they are continually investing into their plants and have recently completed a multi-million-dollar capital project last year. You will be offered a great hourly rate, top-notch benefits, retirement, and much more.
Main duties of the Maintenance Technician include:
- Troubleshooting and repair of both mechanical and electrical industrial equipment
- Repair of mechanical systems such as gearboxes, bearings, etc.
- Work with electrical systems from 24v to 480v
- Troubleshoot and repair electric motors
- Troubleshoot and repair compressors, dryers, pneumatic operators
- Preventative and predictive maintenance
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in a similar function
- Strong background in both mechanical and electrical maintenance
- Ability to work off-shift
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.