|Posted On||Jul 11, 2018|
This company manufactures over 95% of their products in-house. Seeing your product made from concept through completion can be a rare thing-especially in custom machines. For close to 35 years, this company has been a stable, innovative solution provider for their customers and they have built relationships that last. They have a strong commitment to their employees as well, offering competitive salaries, a great work environment and more. Our client is in need of a Design Engineer.
Duties and responsibilities of the Design Engineer include:
- Managing custom projects from concept through completion
- Reading and interpreting drawings
- Designing custom equipment from new, current and previous designs
- Generating BOM
- Using GD&T
- Working with Sales to resolve any customer issues or questions
Requirements of the Design Engineer position include:
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar is preferred; equivalent experience will be accepted
- Has drive and motivation, works independently, self-starter; person who requires minimal supervision
- Previous experience working with custom mobile equipment or machine design is a plus
- 3D modeling experience; SolidWorks is preferred
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.