|Posted On||Jul 11, 2018|
Some would consider this client's final product an impressive piece of craftsmanship and artistry. Since the 1850's, our client has been a staple in the music industry. From Vienna to Shanghai, Buenos Aires to Vancouver, our client's products are globally known for their immense beauty and quality. A critical component for this product is made in Ohio. Within this heavy industrial environment, there is a need for a qualified CNC Manufacturing Engineer.
Duties of the Manufacturing Engineer include:
- Provide day to day support for product finishing process: grinding, priming, sanding, and coating
- Oversee tooling, fixtures, and equipment necessary for the manufacturing process
- Aim to optimize efficiency while ensuring safety, quality, budget, and other factors
- Hands-on troubleshooting of equipment including Fanuc controls
- Promote and foster a team-oriented environment with production and maintenance personnel
Qualifications for the Manufacturing Engineer role include:
- Associate degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent industry experience
- 3-5 years in a CNC machining environment
- Ability to read mechanical and electric prints, technical documentation, and operation manuals
- Experience with factory controls/robotics (Fanuc preferred)
- CAD design
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.