|Posted On||Jul 11, 2018|
Manufacturing Execution System EngineerThis is a unique opportunity for you to build a career that will have major impact for the entire corporation. This is a brand-new position that has the support and resources needed for success. The company is filled with talented people who have a passion for each other's success. There are no walls, everyone supports each other. They will provide you a state of are facility to work in, great benefits, PTO, flexibility, freedom and career growth.
As a Manufacturing Execution System Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Developing, enhancing and improving the manufacturing plants MES software and reports
- Partner with Controls and Manufacturing Engineers to brainstorm on ways to use the MES with the PLCs, HMIs, Robots, scanners, ERP system and the manufacturing handshaking processes
- Write and create reports using SQL
- Develop MES tables, standards and reports
To be considered for this Manufacturing Execution System Engineering position you will need:
- Experience with databases or automation systems within a manufacturing environment
- A four-year technical degree
- Excellent communication skills, upbeat personality, desire to get out a talk to people on the floor
- MES experience with Nysus, InSequence, or Solidate
- Knowledge of PLCs, HMIs, Robots
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.