|Posted On||Aug 09, 2018|
Our client is a global automotive supplier that is growing rapidly in the United States. They manufacture automotive components that are used in everyday vehicles, but what makes this company unique is that they dominate the formula one race car industry, as well. Some perks of working for this company include: non-union environment, inexpensive medical benefits, strong 401k matching, and a close-knit team environment that values work/life balance.
Main duties of the Project/Manufacturing Engineer include:
- Leading the launch of new equipment and new tooling into manufacturing processes (stamping, roll forming)
- Perform process improvement and feasibility studies
- Ensuring new capital equipment projects are meeting budgets and production timelines
- Use root cause analysis to provide support for daily production operations
- Use CAD for plant layout drawings
Qualifications for the Project/Manufacturing Engineer position include:
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering (or any other engineering field)
- Strong experience working in a high-volume manufacturing environment (ideally automotive)
- Strong communication skills needed to present findings to upper management and to communicate daily with outside vendors and customers
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.