|Posted On||Nov 12, 2018|
Duties and responsibilities of the Process Engineer include:
- Drive continuous improvement within the plant through various process improvement and capital equipment projects
- Manage and coordinate projects, vendors, deadlines, budgets, etc. and ensure timely completion of those projects
- Work hand in hand with Maintenance team for preventative maintenance plans and programs
- Work with safety team to insure safety procedures are being upheld and goals are being met
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum requirements for the Process Engineer position include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering (BSME) or similar engineering discipline
- 3+ years of similar experience in a manufacturing environment
- Willingness to travel regionally up to 20% of the year
- Excellent communication skills and ability to manage multiple projects at once
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.