|Posted On||Nov 28, 2018|
Excellent compensation and benefits
Generous compensation, excellent benefits, and discounts on numerous company products used in everyday life are only a few of the perks of working for this nationally recognized brand. Despite their size they have maintained a very tight knit and family-oriented environment. Located in central Indiana, they are within driving distance of many of Indianapolis's top attractions! Their current need is for a Project Engineer.
Duties and responsibilities of the Project Engineer include:
- Design and manage various Capital Equipment (CAPEX), facility expansion, and continuous improvement projects throughout facility
- Manage and coordinate projects, vendors, deadlines, budgets, etc. and ensure timely completion of those projects
- Drive Continuous Improvement initiatives within the plant
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum requirements for the Project Engineer position include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering (BSME) or similar engineering discipline
- 3+ years of similar experience in a manufacturing environment
- Willingness to travel regionally up to 20% of the year
- Excellent communication skills and ability to manage multiple projects at once
Key Skills: Project Management, Capital Equipment, Manufacturing
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.