|Posted On||Nov 01, 2018|
This organization has a diverse array of product lines and is continuing to grow. They are currently looking to hire a talented Project Engineer. This company will give you the freedom to be successful in this position and the opportunity to have a voice. You will have leadership responsibilities in this growing organization and the opportunity to make a significant difference. You will enjoy excellent base compensation, bonus potential, relocation assistance for top talent, full benefits including matching 401(k), and much more.
Main duties of the Project Engineer include:
- Direct and coordinate activities for important new product development projects
- Create project proposals and project plans to achieve successful project conclusion
- Identify appropriate strategies for cost reductions throughout projects
- Partner with Group Manager, engineering, sales, and customer
- Drive project forward in a strategic manner to achieve timeline, budget, and cost
Qualifications for the Project Engineer position include:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering discipline
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in program management
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Prior experience in manufacturing preferred
- Strong ability to build relationships and partnerships
- Strong organizational ability, highly analytical
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.