|Posted On||Oct 29, 2018|
Our client is a global leader in their industry and they set the bar high when it comes to product performance and name. Are you looking for a place to not only change your career, but your life?
Main duties of the Mechatronics Engineer include:
- Use VB or C++ to program machines, and to create new machining processes
- Use your innovative mind to create new ways to automate manufacturing tasks
- Use 3D modeling tools to assist in the creation of new molds for company products
- Integrate new technologies into the plant
Qualifications for the Mechantronics Engineer position include:
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Experience with VB or C++
- CAD/CAM and/or CNC experience preferred
Perks of working for our client:
- Benefits are low cost
- 401k matching up to 6%
- Opportunity to 'buy' 2 extra weeks of vacation in addition to the standard 2 weeks of vacation time
- Team bonding: there are frequent company luncheons and picnics
- One of the most charitable companies in the entire Midwest
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.