|Posted On||Nov 16, 2018|
As Accounting Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Coaching, training and mentoring the accounting associates (3-5 people)
- Leading all accounting activities within the plant
- Developing goals and policies/procedures for budgets, financial management and payroll
- Preparing financial statements (current and future)
- Overseeing cost analysis and internal audits
- Overseeing and maintaining A/R, ledgers, operating expenses, etc.
To be considered for the Accounting Manager position, you must have:
- 5+ years of previous accounting management experience (or similar) in a manufacturing facility
- Bachelor's degree is preferred, not required
- Strong leadership, teamwork, planning/organization and communication skills
- Excellent computer skills including MRP
- Experience with inventory
Why You Should Apply:
- Paid vacations
- Paid holidays
- Great team environment
- Growing company
- Benefits including medical, dental, vision, etc.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.