|Posted On||Nov 07, 2018|
|Salary||$35.00-$50.00 per hour|
This firm specializes in all-inclusive consulting services for a wide range of high profile, multi-industry companies in the Midwest. Located just a few miles outside of Downtown Cincinnati, this company offers a great location, work-life balance, flex schedule, and tuition reimbursement. Due to growth and expansion, the company is looking to add 2 strong contract-to-hire Piping Designers to their team!
Duties of the Piping Designer Position:
- Design in Plant 3D software
- Ability to draw and edit existing drawings
- Create Process Flow Diagrams and P&ID's
- Work cross functionally to upgrade, repair, and engineer/design piping (utility, equipment, and machine)
- Assist in coordination of projects such as plant expansion, capital upgrades, and new process technology
- Working knowledge of sanitary, ASME, OSHA, and NFPA guidelines
Qualifications for the CAD Designer position include:
- Proficient in Plant 3D
- Experience with ASME standards and P&ID
- Previous design experience
- CAD Certificate/Associates degree or higher
Why You Should Apply:
- Competitive wages
- Tuition reimbursement
- Room for growth
- Flex time schedule
- Work from home opportunities
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.