|Posted On||Nov 07, 2018|
Fort Wayne, IN
Everyone has heard of this company's products! They have a solid reputation as a company that people want to work for and build a career with. Business development activities have created a need to add on a talented Manufacturing Engineer to their team. The company will offer you career growth, development, stability and an excellent benefit package.
As a Manufacturing Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Develop and implement process improvements within the production environment
- Hands on troubleshooting of plant equipment, tooling, fixtures, and support processes
- Optimize manufacturing processes, reduce costs and cycle time
- Implement formal continuous improvement procedures such as root cause analysis and lean manufacturing
- Manage equipment capital upgrades
To be considered for this Manufacturing Engineering position you must have:
- A four-year engineering degree
- 2+ years of process improvement experience within a manufacturing company
- Creative and technical mindset
- Excellent communication skills, positive attitude, ability to relate to a variety of people
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.