|Posted On||Nov 15, 2018|
Duties of the Controls Engineer include:
- Work alongside multi-discipline engineering team to create custom automated systems
- Program PLC and HMI
- Work with 2D design software for electrical layout
- Actively participate in machine runoff and debugging
- Participate in professional development and continued growth and training
Qualifications for the Controls Engineer position include:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or similar discipline
- Experience programming PLC and HMI from scratch
- Electrical design experience using CAD (SolidWorks Draftsight preferred)
- Ability to travel occasionally to customer locations
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.