|Posted On||Nov 19, 2018|
Main duties include:
- Using your expertise in the testing and analysis of various plastics and polymers to solve customer issues
- Supporting younger/less experienced Plastics Engineers in product testing
- Provide consulting and testing efforts for key clients/customers
- Assist in translating polymer concepts into solutions for clients- under critical time constraints
- Using testing techniques such as DSC, TGA and compression/mechanical testing to assist clients in improving product performance
- Formulating data from polymer tests into presentations
- Masters degree in Polymer Science, Materials Engineering or Plastics. Doctorate would be preferred, but not required
- Experience in testing and analyzing polymers or plastics
- Strong communication skills and ability to present research findings to key customers
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please fell free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.