|Posted On||Nov 19, 2018|
Major Tasks and Responsibilities of the Warehouse Supervisor are:
- Oversee all warehouse functions, receiving activities, and staff while working in the various functions
- Managing all aspects of production to ensure safety, quality, cost and schedules are achieved
- Conduct material handling and flow analysis, improve material handling-material flow within the plant for efficient movement and reorganize warehouse layout for efficiency improvements.
- Responsible for analyzing and maintaining inventory control
- Direct daily workflow of shift operations
- Provide material handling, receiving and warehouse training to all new employees
- Communicate and enforce policies and procedures; assisting employees with solving problems and fostering a spirit of cooperation within the department and cross functionally
- Ensure warehouse storage areas are kept clean and organized to create a safe work environment
- Requirements for the Warehouse Supervisor position are:
- Bachelor's Degree coupled with Warehouse Supervisor experience
- Experience with implementing/sustaining standard work, forecasting, planning and scheduling
- Experience monitoring metrics and identifying/implementing corrective actions
- Problem solving, prioritizing, and analytical abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrating ability for creating real and positive changes
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.