|Posted On||Nov 26, 2018|
|Salary||$27.00-$30.00 per hour|
Here is an opportunity to launch your career with a company that will provide you growth and development. This is a fast-paced manufacturer who is growing and expanding. They invest in their plant equipment and people which enables them to stay competitive in a global market, with the ability to offer employees a competitive benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, retirement, bonus and PTO. This ongoing growth has created an immediate need to hire on a hands-on Engineering Technician to their team.
As a Automation Technician you will be responsible for:
- Performing preventative maintenance on the automated processing equipment
- Trouble-shooting and teaching robots, troubleshooting PLCs
- Improving equipment and processes to run more efficiently
- Day-to-day maintenance and equipment modifications
To be considered for this Automation Technician position you will need:
- Experience trouble-shooting and teaching robots, troubleshooting PLCs
- Hands on troubleshooting experience and mindset
- Ability to work on a 2nd Shift
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.