|Posted On||Nov 26, 2018|
This GMP food manufacturing plant continues to grow as domestic and global demand for their products grow. They have a good team of production personnel, engineers and operation leadership who value each other and the overall goals of the company. They are currently searching for a Sanitation Manager to join their company.
As a Sanitation Manager for this company you will:
- Lead, manage and drive activities with the food safety and sanitation programs
- Manage plant cleaning and sanitation programs
- Ensure the company follows GMP's, Good Safety Practices policies and procedures
- Monitor and audit processes and packaging to ensure cleanliness
- Handle compliance with all regulatory sanitation food quality and safety standards
- Lead training programs for sanitation procedures
- Establish KPIs, follow HACCP, maintain quality and sanitation documentation
To be considered for this Sanitation Manager position you must have:
- A four-year degree coupled with 3 years of sanitation experience in food manufacturing plant
- Proven accomplishments developing and leading a successful sanitation operation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.