|Posted On||Nov 26, 2018|
A growing engineering firm based in Columbus, OH is in search of a talented Electrical Designer to join their team. The company has an excellent reputation for retaining employees by providing a dynamic and challenging environment, believes in work-life balance, culture, and has a great location. They offer paid OT, bonuses and nice benefit plan.
As an Electrical Designer, you will:
- Designing electrical schematics and lighting diagrams
- Designing electrical power distribution needs for industrial operations
- Designing panels
- Assist with designing process and instrumentation diagrams
- Move hand drawings and prints into AutoCAD
- Assist with power, electrical and lighting calculations
- Communicating with engineers to ensure designs and data are accurate
To be considered for the Electrical Designer position you must have:
- Proven experience designing electrical systems
- AutoCADand Revit experience
- Ability to effectively communicate with other teammates and customers
- Open on degree - Associates degree ideal
Omni One specializes in the placement of Engineers and Technical Professionals. Our service is employer paid (no cost to you). All calls, emails and correspondence will be kept extremely confidential. Please contact us for an interview.
To apply: Send a Word copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit www.omnione.com/jobs for more opportunities
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.