|Posted On||Nov 26, 2018|
|Salary||$19.00-$24.00 per hour|
A family owned, and operated manufacturing organization serves multiple industries throughout the country and continues to grow and expand their operations into the future. Due to this growth, they are adding talent in their central Indiana 150-person non-union manufacturing operation. Their benefits are low cost and they match on 401k plans. What really sets them apart is how much they value work-life balance and how they treat their employees as 'part of the family'.
Due to someone retiring soon, they are actively interviewing for a 3rd Shift Maintenance Technician. Main duties include:
- Performing daily maintenance checks on all plant equipment
- Hands-on maintenance of hydraulic and pneumatic equipment, PLC's and robotics
- Preventative maintenance projects on plant equipment
- Ensuring equipment safety
- At least 2-4 years of experience as a multi-craft Maintenance Technician
- Experience troubleshooting PLCs and hydraulics/pneumatics
- Wiling to work 3rd Shift (11 pm to 7 am)
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.