|Posted On||Nov 27, 2018|
As part of a global organization with a vertically integrated structure and fully-diversified product offering, this Mid-sized automotive facility is uniquely positioned to capitalize on global market trends and consumer demand. With an expanding customer base, new plant leadership, and an influx of capital and technology, they are poised for sustained growth and customer satisfaction. To keep pace with this demand, our client is actively seeking to hire a Shipping and Receiving Manager with automotive manufacturing experience.
Responsibilities of the Shipping and Receiving Manager include:
- -Oversee all aspects of material flow, planning/forecasting, and distribution from initial purchase from suppliers through shipping of final goods to customers
- -Determine departmental goals and key performance metrics while providing direct supervision to a team of shipping/receiving personnel and warehouse associate to ensure production goals and delivery targets are met
- -Manage warehouse operations and ensure proper inventory is maintained throughout facility
- -Lead departmental compliance with customer quality standards and TS16949 requirements
- -Negotiate best shipping rates with logistics groups
Requirements of the Shipping and Receiving Manager include:
- -A Bachelor's degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Business, or similar
- -Previous experience leading material flow and shipments for an automotive manufacturing site and knowledge of TS16949 standards
- -Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and working knowledge of ERP/MRP systems
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.