|Posted On||Nov 27, 2018|
A unique engineering solutions corporation has been growing steadily for over 30 years. The engineers work together to form a close-knit team environment while working with key customers throughout the region in a multitude of different industries. The benefits are great and include low-cost medical plans along with matching on 401k programs.
Due to growth, they are looking to add a Polymer Scientist to their team. Main duties include:
- Using your expertise in the testing and analysis of various plastics and polymers to solve customer issues
- Supporting younger/less experienced Plastics Engineers in product testing
- Provide consulting and testing efforts for key clients/customers
- Assist in translating polymer concepts into solutions for clients- under critical time constraints
- Using testing techniques such as DSC, TGA and compression/mechanical testing to assist clients in improving product performance
- Formulating data from polymer tests into presentations
- MS degree in Polymer Science, Materials Engineering or Plastics. PhD would be preferred, but not required
- Experience in testing and analyzing polymers or plastics
- Strong communication skills and ability to present research findings to key customers
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.