|Posted On||Nov 29, 2018|
This corporation is known for their outstanding reputation of manufacturing high quality products and commitment to continuous improvement. They have a solid, highly satisfied customer base which allows them to continually be a leader in their industry. Our client is in need of a Quality Engineer in the Indianapolis area.
Why should you apply?
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, paid vacations, holidays and more!
- Growing company
- Fast-paced environment-you won't get bored!
Duties and responsibilities of the Quality Engineer include:
- Finding root cause analysis of and investigating issues
- Determining and implementing solutions to issues
- Working with internal and external customers
- Performing continuous improvements
- Preparing new model schedules
- Developing and implementing inspection standards
- Developing FMEA, PPAP, APQP
- Quality documentation
- Ensuring quality products
Requirements of the Quality Engineer:
- At least 3 years of quality control experience
- BS degree is preferred, but not required; equivalent experience will be considered
- Experience with 8D, PFMEA, root cause analysis, etc.
- Excellent communication skills
- Go-getter; able to work independently
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.