|Posted On||Nov 29, 2018|
This manufacturer is leading their industry in technology, customer service and new product development. They are known for their quality and innovation and constantly strive to be even better! Our client is in need of a Production Manager. This position is open due to promotion.
Why you should apply:
- Opportunity for growth
- Plant is expanding
- Great benefits
- Bonus opportunity
As Production Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing approximately 50 people on all shifts (production associates and supervisors)
- Coaching, training and mentoring employees
- Leading production at the manufacturing plant
- Meeting KPI
- Leading continuous improvements, scrap reduction, etc.
- Meeting and exceeding quality, safety and production goals
- Meeting budgets and expenses
Requirements of the Production Manager:
- Degree is preferred; experience will be considered
- Must have at least 5 years of previous supervision experience in a manufacturing facility; automotive or continuous manufacturing is preferred
- Hands-on; excellent communication and leadership skills, results oriented
- Strong continuous improvement experience
- Strong experience measuring and meeting KPI
- Experience with MS products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Relocation assistance will be provided
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.