Melt Shop Manager
Melt Shop Manager
|Posted On||Nov 29, 2018|
Why you should apply:
- Leadership treats employees right, plant leadership work on the plant floor daily
- Great job stability
- Tremendous benefits including matching 401(k), great base compensation, great vacation schedule
This steel manufacturing company is located in the greater Chicago area. They employ approximately 400 people at this location and operate as a family-friendly and flexible work environment. They are part of a much larger organization that employs over 1,000 people across the globe. You will receive tremendous benefits, support, and job stability. Currently, our client is looking to hire a talented hands-on Melt Shop Manager with steel industry experience.
The current opening is for a Melt Shop Manager opening. Main duties include:
- Overall responsibility for the steel melting operations
- Oversee manufacturing processes in the department and ensure all goals and objectives are met
- Develop and implement strategies to improve operations, cost, quality, and safety
- Oversee Area Supervisors and lead the department by developing training, procedures, and standards
- B.S. degree in Metallurgy, Engineering, or similar
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in a similar position
- Must have a background in a steel melting operation
- Hands-on ability required, must be a strong problem-solver
- Strong leadership background
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Key Skills:
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.