|Posted On||Nov 29, 2018|
- Leadership treats employees right, plant leadership work on the plant floor daily
- Great job stability
- Tremendous benefits including matching 401(k), great base compensation, great vacation schedule
This steel manufacturing company is located in the greater Chicago area. They employ approximately 400 people at this location and operate as a family-friendly and flexible work environment. They are part of a much larger organization that employs over 1,000 people across the globe. You will receive tremendous benefits, support, and job stability. Currently, our client is looking to hire a talented hands-on Process Engineer.
- The current opening is for a hands-on Process Engineer. Main duties include:
- Work in the melt-shop in a hands-on capacity to improve operations, reduce costs, and increase safety
- Perform quality investigations, continuous improvement events, collect data, and develop new processes
- Develop area process maps and PFMEA's
- Lead investigations to correct any issues within the melt-shop, facility
- Provide support for capital projects
- Collaborate with other engineering groups and departments to achieve top operational excellence
- B.S. degree in Materials Science, Metallurgical Engineering, or similar
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in a similar function
- Proven experience working in a continuous casting, refining, or melt-shop environment
- Must be highly analytical and a strong problem-solver
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Lean Manufacturing
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.