|Posted On||Nov 29, 2018|
- Awarded as a "Top Workplace"
- Ability to work with the top technology in the industry
- Be part of a company that thrives on ingenuity and creativity
This global manufacturer has their North American headquarters located in Cincinnati, OH and were named as one of the Cincinnati Enquirer's "Top Workplaces". Leadership is laser-focused, which means all employees are informed on company plans, progress, and always support an open-door policy.
This is a remote position and work will be primarily located with the North Carolina and South Carolina region of the East Coast.
Main duties of the Sales Engineer include:
- Provide technical and sales support to customers related to specific product groups within company
- Travel to customer locations across the East Coast, primarily the Carolina's
- Train customers on company products
- Provide engineering support and problem-solve unique issues related to assigned product line
- Perform sales channel development, provide sales training with key reps as needed
- 4-year technical degree preferred
- Experience working in a sales capacity in prior positions
- Must have a strong problem-solving ability
- Ability to work in an extremely technical manner required, manufacturing/high technology background preferred
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience
- Sales Support
- Applications Engineering
- Technical background
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.