|Posted On||Nov 29, 2018|
Why you should apply:
- Employee-owned company with ESOP offered
- Tuition reimbursement
- Fast promotional opportunities
- 90% global market share
- Great downtown Indianapolis location
Our client has its roots at the turn of the last century and has been a manufacturing leader in the construction, mining, and energy equipment sector and world-class service provider. With the backing of a large global organization, an increasing market share, and industry leading products, they are poised to remain at the forefront of their industry. As an employee owned-company with an average tenure of over 15 years, this could be the long-term career you're looking for. Their most pressing need is for a Maintenance Supervisor on second-shift
Maintenance Supervisor Duties:
- Support overall plant maintenance directives by creating and implementing maintenance programs, employee development strategies, and technical guidance
- Determine maintenance priorities and create employee schedules by tracking equipment performance and machine reliability
- Monitor department budget, and allocate resources to meet department goals
- Develop and implement employee training and evaluation programs
- Assist in managing plant preventative/predictive maintenance program by utilizing CMMS
Maintenance Supervisor Requirements:
- Previous experience leading a team of technicians and skilled-trades in a manufacturing setting
- The ability to work second-shift, and overtime and weekends as needed
- Union leadership experience preferred
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.