|Posted On||Nov 29, 2018|
- Come enjoy a progressive fast paced environment where you can utilize your technical skills to develop creative industry solutions
- Work with a diverse team of technical professionals
- Utilize state of the art technology to design and program electrical systems
For the last several decades our client has developed a name for themselves in several niche industries with their specialty equipment and systems. They are responsible for working directly with manufacturing customers to come up with innovative solutions for their processes. On the verge of several new projects with a large client, they are looking to expand even further. They need a Controls Engineer to join their team and lead the PLC Programming and Electrical Design efforts on several projects.
Duties of the Controls Engineer include:
- Work alongside multi-discipline engineering team to create custom automated systems
- Program PLC and HMI
- Work with 2D design software for electrical layout
- Actively participate in machine runoff and debugging
- Participate in professional development and continued growth and training
Qualifications for the Controls Engineer position include:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or similar discipline
- Experience programming PLC and HMI from scratch
- Electrical design experience using CAD (SolidWorks Draftsight preferred)
- Ability to travel occasionally to customer locations
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.