|Posted On||Nov 29, 2018|
Why you should apply:
- Growth- 2 new plants opening up in the next year
- Unique industry
- Environmental award-winning company
- Impactful position
Our client is a leader in producing an environmentally friendly product that is widely used in the automotive industry, as well as other industries throughout the country. They have expanded in the Midwest and in Canada in recent years and will be opening 2 more facilities in the US in the next year. Due to this rapid growth, they are looking to hire a couple of Six Sigma Process Engineers to assist these plants in their growth. The Director of Continuous Improvement is looking to drive this Lean/CI culture throughout the entire organization and this is your chance to be part of it.
Main duties of the Six Sigma Process Engineer include:
- Travel regionally to 2 different plants (about 40% travel) to implement and lead Lean, Continuous Improvement, and Kaizen projects in order to optimize manufacturing processes
- Analyze process data and Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and suggest ideas to improve production
- Lead plant equipment safety projects
- Develop new Six Sigma training procedures for plant personnel (lead Six Sigma coaching)
- Use Excel and PowerPoint to present process improvement ideas to Sr. Management
Qualifications for the Continuous Improvement Engineer position include:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, or equivalent engineering experience
- Strong Six Sigma, Lean, or continuous improvement experience
- Green or Black Belt highly desired but not required
- Ability to travel back and forth to 2 different production facilities that are in Northeast Ohio
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
- Continuous Improvement
- Six Sigma
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team. *
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.