|Posted On||Nov 29, 2018|
- Work for an organization that has a "startup feel" with the backing of a large succesful company
- Tap into a new market on a national basis - limitless possibilities!
- Provide solutions for complex manufacturing solutions and make a real difference to clients
It's an exciting time for our client! Our client is a well-known name in the machine tool industry overseas and is setting up shop in Cincinnati, OH. They are looking for a Sales Engineer to take their business to the next level! Are you looking for the thrills, creativity, and freedom that a startup operation has to offer with the backing of a global company? This is your chance!
Duties of the Sales Engineer include:
- Cultivate and grow direct sales of CNC automation solutions throughout the United States
- Develop and support distributor network nationwide
- Visit and consult with clients to create custom solutions for specific industry applications
- Maintain an active industry presence: attend tradeshows and coordinate in-house demonstrations
Required experience for the Sales Engineer includes:
- Experience selling capital equipment: automated systems or machine tools preferred
- Ability to develop solutions at a technical level and collaborate with client engineering teams
- Strong planning skills for effectively developing a business development strategy within market
- Ability to travel and make customer calls on a national basis, but focused strongly in Midwest
- Local to the Cincinnati, OH / NKY area
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.