|Posted On||Dec 05, 2018|
Fort Wayne, IN
$80,000 - $90,000
Job ID # 23572
- Job security with growth potential
- Company has a long history of success
- Freedom to make a difference
This food manufacturing plant in the Fort Wayne area has a long history of success and they plan on continuing that tradition. They are in search of a talented leader who can help them with this goal. They are SQF certified and follow the strictest food safety procedures to ensure the highest quality products. This is a day shift position. The company will offer you bonuses and an excellent benefit and retirement package.
The duties and responsibilities of the Production Manager include:
- Coaching, training and mentoring employees
- Ensuring production goals are met
- Maintaining quality product
- Ensuring plant safety
- Being hands-on in this non-union facility
Requirements for the Production Manager position include:
- Previous supervisory experience in a food manufacturing, processing, packaging or assembly facility
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Hands-on mentality and leadership style
- Experience with SQF, HACCP
- A four-year degree
Key skills: leadership, food industry experience, technical
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.