|Posted On||Dec 05, 2018|
Our client is upgrading and expanding their facility in Southwest, OH. At this facility, they produce quality products and materials for a booming nationwide industry that is in high demand. As the demand increases, the older equipment is having trouble meeting the day to day production needs. The company needs a qualified Manufacturing Engineer who can support both day to day operations and long-term capital equipment upgrades.
- Enjoy the opportunity of wearing multiple hats within the facility. This is not a company where you are pigeonholed into one specialized role
- Work in a convenient location easily assessable to the I-75 corridor
- Join a team of professionals who are passionate about what they do
Duties of the Manufacturing Engineer include:
- Provide engineering support to keep day to day operations running smoothing
- Lead capital equipment upgrades: specify new equipment and modify existing machinery
- Identify and assist with plant preventative maintenance
- Creating and implementing a safe environment throughout the facility
- Plan and design facility layouts for new product launches and continuous improvement
Requirements of the Manufacturing Engineer include:
- B.S. in Engineering with at least 5 years of experience
- Plastics experience is highly desired, plastic extrusion ideal
- Ability to work hands-on with equipment
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.